Click on link above to view larger image.
|Google Streetview, May 2011|
|1887 Sanborn Maps - Source|
|1891 Sanborn Maps - Source|
|1904-1930 Sanborn Maps - Source|
|1950 Sanborn Maps - Source|
|2013 CAGIS - Source|
|Northeast corner of Fourth and Race|
|Northeast corner of Fourth and Race, after 1916|
|Third National Bank|
18 W 4th
Notice the Gidding-Jenny Building without the Rookwood detail
|Gidding-Jenny, now TJ Maxx|
10-12 W 4th
The Rookwood Pottery detail was added in 1907
|German National Bank|
Northwest corner of Fourth and Vine
|St. Nicholas Hote|
Southeast corner of Fourth and Race
Demolished before 1914. The existing building at this corner was built in 1916.
|McAplin Department Store|
Before its expansion into the Aeolian Piano building to the right
|Chamber of Commerce Building|
Southwest corner of Fourth and Vine
Destroyed by fire in 1911
|Union Central Building|
aka, Central Trust Building and PNC Tower
Built in 1913
Replaced the Chamber of Commerce Building
Post a Comment
These comments are moderated before published. If you are trying to reach the author of this blog, use the Contact Us form to the right.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.